Resin rich surfaces that are tough, strong, and easy to clean. Ideal for high traffic areas where hygiene and easy maintenance are must. Glasliner/CA (previously Exceliner) panels are also available with infused active antimicrobial agents who fight the growth of bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms.
- Moisture Resistant
- Does not support mold or mildew
- Will not rust or corrode
- Highly Impact Resistant
- Extremely high strength to weight ratio
- Tough surface that resists shattering, scratches and abrasions
- Outstanding Cleanability
- Cleans easily with regular detergents and water
- Easy to install and maintain
- Improves Health and Indoor Air quality
- Manufactured on an ISO 9001 Certified plant (TÜV Rhineland of North America, lnc.; Certificate Registration No. 74 300 3629)
- Certified Product under Greenguard and Greenguard Gold criteria (Certificates Number: 23966-410 and 23966-420)
- Meets USDA/FSIS requirements
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency and Agriculture Canada approved
- Meets minimum requirements of major model building codes for Class C interior wall and ceiling ﬁnishes of ﬂame spread ≤ 150 & Class A ≤ 25 (per ULC-S102)
- Mold & Mildew Resistant per ASTM D3273 and D3274 tests
FRP Wall Panels
- Food processing areas
- Governmental buildings
- Storage areas
- Walk-in coolers and freezers, etc.
|Series||Nominal Thickness||Sizes* (width x length)||Finish||Color*|
4 Ft x 8 Ft
Embossed / Smooth
*Custom Capabilities: other sizes and colors are available, minimum order requirements and other terms apply
|Typical Physical Properties for .090” Contractor Grade|
|Property||Test Method||Unit||Glasteel Class C General Purpose Result||Glasteel Class A Fire Retardant Result|
|Flexural Strength||ASTM D-790||PSI||17,000||10,000|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM D-790||PSI||6.0 x 105||3.1 x 105|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D-638||PSI||8,000||7,000|
|Tensile Modulus||ASTM D-638||PSI||9.43 x 105||3.1 x 105|
|% Elongation||ASTM D-638||%||1.20||1.80|
|Water Absorption 21˚C @ 72 hrs.||ASTM D-570||%||0.17||0.72|
|Izod Impact Strength||ASTM D-256||ft.-lbs./in||7.0||7.16|
|Coef. of Linear Thermal Expansion||ASTM D-696||in./in./ºF||2.22 x 10-5||2.39 x 10-5|
|Barcol Hardness||ASTM D-2583||Avg.||30||35|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D-792||N/A||1.6138||1.5743|
|Abrasion Resistance||TABER||% WT Loss||0.293||0.391|
|Flash Ignition Temp.||ASTM 1929||ºC||430||400|
|Self-Ignition Temp.||ASTM 1929||ºC||450||430|
|Flame Spread||ASTM E-84||N/A||≤200||≤25|
Two Surface Finishes
Traditional pebbled finish
Premium Gel Coat
Colors are Special Order.
Glasliner AM Antimicrobial is a polyester resin panel designed specifically for areas that demand a high sanitary and hygienic environment. The active antimicrobial component is infused within the panel composition to create a tough, durable wall and ceiling system that protects against the growth of bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms. The antimicrobial component also adds protection against damaging surface stains and odors frequently caused by surface contaminations.
Why use Glasliner AM instead of other plastics? The deterioration of common plastic without fungicides happens through a process of extracellular enzyme activity through which the breakage of plastic´s macromolecules is caused in smaller molecules (nutrients); allowing absorption through the microorganism’s cell wall which allows its own growth.
Glasliner AM (antimicrobial) contains a fungicide specially recommended for the protection of plastics susceptible to the contamination of bacteria, fungi, and microorganisms that cause pink staining (Antinomycetes).
The active component in Glasliner AM is safe to the human touch.
The international standards applied to prove Glasliner AM´s antimicrobial efficiency are:
- ISO 22196 (E) Measurement of Antimicrobial Activity on Plastics
- ISO 846 methods A and B: Anti-fungi Test
- ASTM E1428-99 "Pink Stain", related to bacteria (antinomycetes) which causes pink staining in plastic.