Glasliner (previously Exceliner) ceiling panels are lightweight and cut-to-size for fast installation and easy maintenance. They will not harbor mold, mildew and bacteria. A special resin formulation results in a strong rigid ceiling panel with minimal deflection. Glasliner ceiling panels can help improve indoor air quality, and are available with an infused active antimicrobial component that inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi, and other microorganisms.
- Moisture Resistant: does not support mold or mildew
- Rust Proof-will not corrode
- Stain Resistant
- High strength-to-weight ratio
- Fast and Easy Installation
- Easy to clean: Wash them and put them back up
- Improves health and indoor air quality
- Savings in maintenance and durability
FRP Ceiling Panels
- Food processing areas
- Storage rooms
- High traffic areas where sanitation is required
|Sizes||Thickness||Surface Finishes||Color||Fire rating|
|23 3/4″ x 23 3/4″||0.100″||Textured & Smooth||Standard Colors||Class C: General Purpose|
|23 3/4″ x 47 3/4″||Class A: Fire Retardant|
|0.100 in Nominal Thickness / 1300 Series|
|Flexural Strength||8,000 psi||ASTM D790|
|Flexural Modulus||6.0 x 105 psi||ASTM D790|
|Tensile Strength||8,000 psi||ASTM D638|
|Tensile Modulus||9.43 x 105 psi||ASTM D638|
|% Elongation||1.20 %||ASTM D638|
|Izod Impact||7.0 ft-lb/in||ASTM D256|
|Coefﬁcient of Linear Thermal Expansion||2.22 x 10-5 in/in/°F||ASTM D696|
|Barcol Hardness||40||ASTM D2583|
|Sag tolerance||≤ 0.25 in||N/A|
|Abrasion Resistance||0.293 % Wt. Loss||Taber Test|
|Water Absorption||0.17% – 72 hr @ 77°F||ASTM D570|
|Specific Gravity||1.6138||ASTM D792|
|Flame Spread||≤ 150||ULC S102|
|Smoke Development Index||< 450||ASTM E84|
- Glasliner FRP Ceiling Panels conform to the specification set on ASTM D5319:
- Flammability Classification: Class C – Flame spread index 76 to 200, smoke development index of 450 or less.
- Thickness classification: Grade 6 – 0.081 to 0.099 in. (2.06 to 2.51 mm); 0.090 in. nominal (2.29 mm) (data valid only for 1300 series panels).
- Size (Length and Width): Specified length and width ±1/8 in.
- Squareness: ±1/8 in.
- Thickness: Specified thickness ±10 %.
- Color: Panel color shall be per specification. Within 1 DE of the specified color using the CIELab scale.
- Panels shall have a pebble texture front side. Panel backside is smooth and may possess slight imperfections that do not adversely affect performance or physical properties and are not cause for rejection.
- Panels shall be installed in strict accordance with Glasliner FRP panel Installation Instructions (D-SA-01).
Approvals & Certifications
- Manufactured on an ISO 9001 Certified plant (TÜV Rhineland of North America, lnc.; Certificate Registration No. 74 300 3629)
- Certified Product under Greenguard and Greenguard Gold criteria (Certificates Number: 23966-410 and 23966-420)
- Meets USDA/FSIS requirements
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency and Agriculture Canada approved
- Meets minimum requirements of major model building codes for Class C interior wall and ceiling ﬁnishes of ﬂame spread ≤ 200, smoke developed index 450 or less (per ASTM E84)
- Mold & Mildew Resistant per ASTM D3273 and D3274 tests